22.1.10

January, 22nd, 2010


I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and the common theme among them seems to be "winter blues". I haven't really experienced that this year at all. Maybe its because I have a lot on the go, I really don't want time to move faster at this point! So much to do! The days haven't seemed short, in fact when I leave my house for the daily 7am walk to work, I've noticed a little bit more sun peaking over the skyline earlier and earlier. On my walk home from work tonight I noticed the sun was just going down well after 5pm. The fact that we even have sun!!! It's amazing! Although, I must admit it did feel a little like March the other morning, and a tiny piece of me felt the annual ache for spring to arrive.

With January almost finished, that means school is over (catch up courses), and getting everything prepared for school in the fall is about to commence! February I am fortunate enough to sit in on some Seville Marmalade making with two lovely ladies. I can't wait to see how the whole preserving thing goes down! I think I might even try and make some of my own for my wedding, (another thing that requires a substantial amount of preparation!)

Spring is almost here, so chin up ladies (and gents?)

No comments:

Post a Comment