I don't even know where to begin! Today was supposed to be a calm day spent indoors. It turned into a whirlwind inside and out! First I ended up going to the Galleria Mall. I have wanted to go for some time. I am growing really tired of crowds and the Dufferin Mall. There just isn't anything there that interests me anymore, (though I'm sure with some time that will change!). So, I took the bus a few stops North and ventured out into the cold parking lot, through the 70's/80's styled mall with stores I've never even heard of, and into Zeller's.
Christina has mentioned before how Zeller's is pretty much Canada's version of Target. I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. I gave myself a budget before venturing out, things being a little tight right now, I set the limit to $40.00. I managed to score some Alfred Sung Pearls for $11.97, a really nice, simple housecoat for $9.97, some Vancouver 2010 red mittens for $10.00 (I know everyone has them, but they're so warm!!) I was really pleased with my purchases. The quality is great and I think it was senior's day because the shopping experience was so serene. I am going to make a more concerted effort to shop there instead of the other big box store that resides in the Dufferin Mall.

Next, (please keep in mind this post is overdue), I recently bought some red lipstick. I think the colour I chose was too warm/orange for my skin, I'm still not sure about it, but I'm glad I didn't spend a fortune.



I love when it's sunny on my days off. The kitchen is so nice in the morning. I also can't wait to decorate our sun room for the spring/summer/fall. I was thinking a nautical theme because of the cedar. (I really love my little Paris wooden block set that I picked up from Muji in Paris!)
I have a lot more to post about, but I will save that for another day perhaps.
omg, the galleria! I used to go to that mcdonalds but there is no way i would ever step inside that lcbo.
ReplyDeletei think the red is great on you!
i cant wait to see the apartment.