the picture on the top is the nasty wall. I was going to paint it, but the paint I needed was not in stock. The people who lived here before us used this room for smoking. I Pledged all of the walls, it was a chore, but it smells a lot nicer now! I still want to get more of a 'theme' going, but for now, this will have to do!
I made a banner for the wedding last week-ish. I think I am going to make more, its good practice since I'm not the most patient sewer. I need to get a few more colours to spice things up a bit.
The other night a bunch of us went to the Olive Garden for Larissa's going away 'party'. It involved a quick stop at Target and a lot of singing in the car. I don't get out much, so this was a pretty big treat! The border guards didn't make much of a fuss about us only going down for Target and Olive Garden at 6pm. I know once they suspected that was not the case and decided to pull the poor girls over, only to discover a riding crop for horseback riding!!!!
Now I am going to bake some banana chocolate chip cookies for Matt and then go for my weekly swim down the street.
I also got a bike finally!!! Pictures to follow...
i need updates now that i'm out of touch with civilization
ReplyDeletetell me all about your life laura (nee) ringrose