6.4.10

April 6th, 2010

photo from here

Maybe some of you already know that I am aiming to go to school this fall for Funeral Services.  Yesterday I had my first of several shifts at a Funeral Home here in the city.  It was exciting to finish the day knowing that this is still the career path I wish to follow. 
I saw a lot and experienced so much in one day and the Funeral Directors were so nice and encouraging.  I got to ask a lot of questions and even help people out.
Though, as exciting as it is to me, I know not everyone will feel the same, it would also be pretty disrespectful to blab on about exactly what I saw, so I will keep it to a minimum.

Also, half of my face and neck is burnt from working out in the parking lot.  Next time I will wear sunscreen, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment