15.2.10

February, 15th, 2010

At the end of January I came across Dores etsy shop run by Stephanie Renee.  I was lucky enough to snag this lovely dark wood drop necklace.  I've never really been one to wear very many necklaces before this year, but this one goes with pretty much anything.  I've also never really gotten into the long necklace trend, (still trying), so this is just the perfect length for me.



I had a nice Valentine's this year.  We stayed in and I made dinner rolls and cannelloni from scratch.  It was nice.  I also brought home this delicious strawberry mousse heart cake!  Soon the initials on that cake will be slightly different!!


Last weekend we went to Belleville and on the way home we stopped at the Big Apple! I've always wanted to stop there!  It was so cold and windy that day, but it was still worth it!  I got the best apple crumble pie there and around the corner was an amazing little antique mall.  
The hall we rented comes with these amazing dishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment