5.2.10

February 5th, 2010



I wanted to start this post off with something I wear everyday but maybe doesn't get the credit it deserves.  It's my watch.  I've worn one since I was ten years old, and if I forget to put one on, it drives me crazy!  This particular watch I have had since Spring 2008 when I went on a trip to Japan.  My watch that I had at the time, (a square faced dkny watch that I didn't really favour) had finally kicked the bucket.  Problem was, I still had a few days on my trip left.  I was shopping around a trendy district looking at watches.  I saw a really cool Casio with a veneer face, almost like a station wagon from the 70's.  I tried it on, but sadly the face was way too huge for my tiny wrist, (a bit of a curse for a watch lover).  The shop owner suggested another watch, a little more square and a lot more shiny.  I tried it on, and it was so meant to be.  I paid and walked out smiling.  I love my Casio watch.  I haven't seen another one like it! When I go on trips, it keeps my time back home on the analog clock face and the away time digitally.  It also displays the day of the week and the date.  One of the most amazing parts is the back light glows yellow!  So thanks watch, for making sure I am always on time! (maybe a little too on time sometimes!)

I have also started to enjoy my camera a little more now that I have played around with the manual settings and macro.  I used to be (still am) jealous of all those fancy big black cameras that take crystal clear photos that look like they're just out of a magazine. Now I will get a little more from my tiny, brown, Canon. (Maybe just not self portraits).

1 comment:

  1. your camera is really good, i remember from nashville.

    Your macros are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete